Philosophy of the Nursery
Our Passion Their Future
- To respect every child as an individual with individual needs.
- To provide a safe, stimulating, caring environment which provides for the child’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs.
- To provide equipment and activities appropriate for the age and stage of development of the children in the nursery.
- To develop each child’s potential by implementing an early years curriculum.
- To set appropriate limits and boundaries and promote positive behaviour management.
- To provide a flexible routine so that children can gain security and will settle more easily
- To provide a happy environment where social skills are encouraged and developed.
- To work together in partnership with parents to share information between home and the nursery.
As nutrition and healthy eating our some of our biggest priorities to allow the children to grow healthy and strong our meals are made to be both enjoyable and nutritious.
Children menu winter 2022